Important notice: Beginning October 29, Infor Concierge will be your primary access point to Infor Support
Infor is pleased to announce that beginning October 29, 2019 your primary access point to the Infor Support Portal (formerly Infor Xtreme) will be Infor Concierge.
Infor Concierge was designed as the gateway to all things Infor using your current Support Portal user ID and password. Infor Concierge is fully mobile, so it can go where you go. The Concierge mobile app for Google Android™ platform can be found in the Google Play™ store and in the App Store for the iOS platform.
With Infor Concierge, you can:
- View your open incidents by severity and drill down for further detail directly from the home page
- Log a new incident at the touch of a button by entering a few pertinent details
- Use the new Infor Digital Assistant to search the support knowledgebase for articles that may help you
- A personalized news feed
- Access to Infor Services project details
- Single sign-on to Infor Campus
- Enhanced search capability that can enable you to quickly locate product announcements, documentation, your enhancement requests, event information, knowledgebase articles, and training classes
Infor urges you to begin using this new entry point to the Infor Support Portal now to help ensure a smooth transition. Please share this upcoming change to all your Support Portal users to avoid potential interruptions when accessing the Infor support system. If you have questions, please contact your Infor subscription services manager, customer success manager, support analyst, or the Infor Customer Care Team.